A rural condominium, as a real estate project, is one of the most solid options when it comes to investing your money. If you are thinking of buying a country house within a rural condominium, these tips are for you.
1. Request information on the type of land within the condominium. This item, often ignored, is important because of the financial weight of the foundations in the total value of the construction, which can even equal the cost of the house itself.
2. It is really important that the condominium has a good infrastructure of services: drinking water, sanitation, sewage networks, electricity, gas, pavement and public lighting.
3. The project must offer information about the forms and dimensions of the land, since regular forms allow a better use of your property.
4. It is important for you to consider this: proximity and accessibility to urban centers from the condominium. This can positively influence the value of your property.
5. Regarding to the previous point, it is also convenient that the condominium has paved access routes, as well as nearby transportation routes. It´s true you may have your own car, but some of your friends and even your relatives might not, in which case it would be very useful for them when visiting you.